CLICK HERE to Refer your Friends, Family, and Neighbors...
...earn $25.00 towards any of our Services.
With more then twenty years experience, the people at Lawn Tech Lawn Care provide guaranteed Lawn Care Services for home and business owners in Western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut.
We've built our business by focusing on one goal: to make our customers so happy with the service we provide, they'll never want to call anyone else !!
Cultural Practices for Managing Summer Stress
With the threat of spring diseases behind us it is now time to focus on protecting our lawns from summer. This means heat stress, drought damage and summer type weeds like crabgrass, spurge and oxalis.
Please do the following to help your lawn stay healthy through the summer:
- Water daily if your lawn tends to turn brown easily in the summer 1⁄4 inch of water each time.
- Water every other day if your lawn does not brown out easily 1/3 inch of water each time.
- Keep your lawn height at a minimum of 3 to 3 1/2 inches tall THIS IS A MUST.
- Keep mower blades sharp to minimize leaf wounding.
- Always avoid mowing in the heat of the day, early morning or early evening is best.
*Our lawns are made of cool season grass varieties so keeping them green and healthy in the summer months is extremely challenging. Please take these recommendations seriously and call our office if you have any questions or would like to talk about your lawn specifically.